You can access a Yahoo! Mail account in iPhone’s browser, Safari, of course. That’s not quite the same as accessing the Yahoo! Mail account in iPhone’s dedicated email application. Fortunately, the two work happily together, and setting up Yahoo! Mail in iPhone Mail is easy.
How to Add Access to a Yahoo! Mail Account in IPhone Mail
To set up a Yahoo! Mail account for sending and receiving emails in iPhone Mail:
- Tap Settings on the iPhone Home screen.
- Go to Mail
- Tap Accounts
- Tap Add Account
- Choose Yahoo!.
- Tap your name under Name.
- Type your full Yahoo! Mail address under Address.
- Enter your Yahoo! Mail password under Password.
- Tap Next.
- You will see choices for accessing your Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, and Notes for this Yahoo account. Slide the indicator to green for ON for each that you want to access via this iPhone.
- Make sure Mail is ON to receive email in iPhone Mail.
- Tap Save on the upper bar.
- Now the account should appear in the Accounts list.
You can change your options for this account from the Accounts menu. Tap the arrow at the far right and you can toggle whether or not to access Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, or Notes.
A user can find out the best solution for Android Phones as well, just go through Access Yahoo mails on Android phones easily
Content Courtesy : https://www.lifewire.com/set-up-a-yahoo-mail-account-in-iphone-mail-1172522